Team Problem Solving & Decision Making
Target Audience: All levels of employees
All teams struggle from time to time from analysis
paralysis, action anxiety, or the dreaded "this old meeting." By
developing your team's Shared Leadership, better achieve
innovation by harnessing the idea power and synergy of all team members
without feeling stuck in the same old ineffective team processes.
In this workshop, you
will learn interactive, creative, timesaving tools and
techniques for quickly and actively solving problems, analyzing
solutions, and deciding best course of action. Over fifteen tools are
learned and practiced using real work
examples to ensure mastery in their implementation.
- Given the "Double Diamond" Problem Solving Model, the
participants will be able to understand and use a systematic approach
to creative and critical approaches to problem identification/ cause
analysis and solution analysis.
- Given practice of an integrated set of problem solving/decision
making tools, participants will be able to demonstrate effective use of
these tools, as well as, apply them to specific business applications.
- Participants will improve their ability to communicate "how" and
"why" they arrived at recommended resolutions to issues and problems.
- Introduction to Problem Solving and Solution Analysis Model
- Problem Recognition/Cause Analysis Process Overview
- Short Cut Tools Overview & Practice
- Case Study: Causal Analysis
- Application of Problem Recognition/Cause Analysis
- Solution Analysis/Decision Making Process Overview
- Solution Generation Tools
- Solution Analysis/Decision Making Case Study
- Application of Solution Analysis/Decision Making Tools
Duration: 1 day