Do you wish your employees and team members would create better
ways to get tasks accomplished, handle new situations, or work more productively
together? Does the responsibility for new ideas fall only on you and
do you sometimes feel you may be “running dry?” During this workshop,
you will tap into your idea power and challenge your own and others’ thinking
blocks by using techniques essential to creating new answers.
Guided by the workshop’s qualified facilitator, you will learn to
break negative thinking habits that are holding you back, take control of
decision risks, get original ideas to flow naturally, and promote innovative
Leaders and team members will find the experiential format of the
Critical Thinking & Innovation Workshop an effective way to accomplish
the workshop’s objectives.
Utilizing thinking techniques and strategies, develop skills enabling the
- Improved idea generation by self and others.
- More positive thinking habits and broader perspectives.
- Better answers and solutions.
- Increased risk control of decision outcomes.
- Renewed focus and vision
- What are Critical and Innovative Thinking?
- Creating Idea-encouraging Environments
- Techniques For Innovation and Breakthroughs
- Reducing Risk of Mistakes With Critical Thinking
- Proactive Problem Solving
Duration: 1 day